High Quality Fabric Structures - Engineered to Protect
Many of the worlds largest mining and industrial companies are increasingly installing DomeShelter™ Industrial Fabric Shelters for their workshop and warehousing needs. With major advances in fabric technology, Fabric Structures are now the preferred alternative to traditional steel buildings.
DomeShelter Australia is the original creator and manufacturer of high quality, fit for purpose Fabric Shelter Structures that cleverly adapt to a wide range of uses including
- Heavy vehicle and general workshops
- Light vehicle and general workshops
- Materials storage
- Aviation hangars
- Staff amenities
- Fuel & Tyre change bays
- Vehicle garaging
In the past three decades, we have manufactured over 6,500 Fabric Shelters, using quality Australian galvanised steel, the best fabric and rigorously following the highest engineering certification standards. Our shelters are designed and built to withstand the highest cyclonic winds and have stood the test of time in some of the remotest and harshest environments across the world.
Exported to 40 countries
We export to 40 countries throughout Asia, Africa, Middle East and Latin America. Our shelters set the benchmark for quality, durability, versatility and ease of installation.
Manufactured in Western Australia, they are cleverly packed down into kit form for transport to site, either on flatbed trucks for Australian delivery, or into standard sea containers for international delivery direct to site. Installation is usually done by the client’s own teams following comprehensive instructions provided, thereby saving considerably on the cost of external installation teams. Continual feedback from clients shows a very high level of satisfaction with the ease of installation.
By designing and manufacturing in our own facilities in Western Australia, we maintain complete quality control over the final product. Australia has some of the highest engineering standards in the world, so our domestic and international clients have the assurance of quality in all shelters supplied by DomeShelter Australia.
Lower total cost of ownership
DomeShelter™ Fabric Structures are a viable alternative to traditional steel buildings for a wide range of uses. Often installed by clients
- Who are on short to medium term contracts and need a non-permanent shelter solution
- Who don’t own the land on which they are operating and need to rehabilitate their presence on contract completion
- Who need a shelter solution that is durable, fit-for-purpose which is quick and easy to order, deliver to site and install
- Who are conscious of the lower total cost of ownership over the life of the project
The versatility of a DomeShelter™ Fabric Structure is demonstrated by the range of roof mounting options available including
- Container Mounting – sea containers are readily available worldwide and can be stacked one, two or three high to achieve the necessary height for the largest, highest equipment. They also provide excellent and secure storage and office space.
- Steel Posts – allow for open sidewalls for easy equipment access
- Combination sea container and steel posts – often used to provide the benefits of both container and post systems
- Concrete walls – most often used for materials storage Shelters
All shelters can be fully or partially sealed with end walls. Personal and large equipment access doors can be incorporated into the design.
Multiple Shelter modules can be placed side by side to set up multiple bay interconnected workshops. The configuration options are wide and varied.
Superior quality cyclone rate shelters
Australian Wind Code specifies four main wind regions and our shelters can be specifically engineered and structurally certified for each region. We are well experienced in placing shelters in the highest wind region areas such as Australia’s North West coast which is subject to severe cyclonic conditions.
Shelters are guaranteed for up to ten years.
To ensure delivery of superior and consistent product quality, our integrated management system is internationally audited to ISO 9001 and AS4801. Lean manufacturing principles are adopted across the whole business to eliminate processing waste and build a continuous improvement culture.
Fabrics used are highly durable, tear-proof and flame-proof. They are proven to withstand the harshest sun and wind conditions over many years.
Contact DomeShelter Australia to start a conversation on how we can assist with a high-quality Fabric Shelter for your project.
Middle East & Africa Office
- David Woods