Many of the world’s largest mining and industrial companies are installing DomeShelter™ Industrial Fabric Shelters for their workshop and warehousing needs. Due to major advances in fabric technology, Fabric Structures are now the preferred alternative to traditional steel buildings.
DomeShelter Australia is the original designer and manufacturer of high-quality, Fit-For-Purpose Fabric Shelter Structures that cleverly adapt to a wide range of uses, including:
- Heavy vehicle and general workshops
- Light vehicle and general workshops
- Materials storage
- Aviation hangars
- Staff amenities
- Fuel & Tyre change bays
- Ammonium Nitrate Storage
Over the past three decades, we have manufactured over 7,500 Fabric Shelters, using quality Australian galvanised steel and our flagship Armourtex® 400, highly durable fabric cover, and rigorously following the highest engineering certification standards. Our Shelters are designed and built to withstand the highest cyclonic winds and have stood the test of time in some of the remotest and harshest environments across the world
Exported to over 42 countries
We export to over 42 countries throughout Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. Our shelters set the benchmark for quality, durability, versatility, and ease of installation.
Manufactured in Western Australia, DomeShelter™ Structure Kits are cleverly designed and packaged for ease of transportation to site, either on flatbed trucks for Australian delivery or into standard sea containers for international projects. Installation is usually done by the client’s own teams following comprehensive instructions provided, saving considerably on the cost of external installation teams. Continual feedback from clients shows a very high level of satisfaction with the ease of installation.
By designing and manufacturing in our own facilities in Western Australia, we maintain complete quality control over the final product. Australia has some of the highest engineering standards in the world, so our domestic and international clients have the assurance of quality for all Shelters supplied by DomeShelter Australia.
Lower total cost of ownership
DomeShelter™ Fabric Structures are a viable alternative to traditional steel buildings for a wide range of uses. They are often installed by clients:
- Who are on short to medium-term contracts and need a non-permanent shelter solution
- Who don’t own the land on which they are operating and need to rehabilitate their presence on contract completion
- Who need a shelter solution that is durable and Fit-For-Purpose while also being quick and easy to order, deliver to site and install
- Who are conscious of the lower total cost of ownership over the life of the project
The versatility of DomeShelter™ Fabric Structures is demonstrated by the range of Shelter mounting options available, including:
- Container Mounting – sea containers are readily available worldwide and can be stacked one, two or three high to achieve the necessary height for the largest, highest equipment. They also provide excellent, secure storage and office space.
- Steel Posts – allow for open sidewalls for easy equipment access
- Combination sea container and steel posts – often used to provide the benefits of both container and post systems
- Concrete walls – most often used for materials storage Shelters
All shelters can be fully or partially sealed with endwalls. Personal and large equipment access doors can be incorporated into the design.
Multiple Shelter modules can be placed side by side to set up multiple bay interconnected workshops. The configuration options are wide and varied.
Superior quality cyclone rated shelters
The Australian Wind Code specifies four main wind regions and our shelters can be specifically engineered and structurally certified for each region. We are well experienced in placing Shelters in the highest wind region areas such as Australia’s North West coast, which is subject to severe cyclonic conditions.
To ensure delivery of superior and consistent product quality, our integrated management system is internationally audited to ISO 9001 and AS4801. Lean manufacturing principles are adopted across the whole business to eliminate processing waste and build a culture of continuous improvement.
Our flagship Armourtex® 400 and 400 Fire Retardant Fabric is highly durable and tear-proof. It has been proven to withstand the harshest of conditions over many years.
Contact DomeShelter Australia to start a conversation on how we can assist with a high-quality Fabric Shelter for your project.