Cifa staff travelled to Switzerland to Sigirino (canton of Ticino) in the Ceneri base tunnel,...
Registration is open for this year’s CIFA Academy courses. The course schedule has been set up and the dates are confirmed.
CIFA Academy courses in February 2014
4 – 5 February, there will be a course for Italian operators who want to obtain their pump operator certification, in accordance with the provisions of Law Decree no. 81 April 2008. Cost: €350.
18 – 21 February, there will be a special four-day course in English on pumping units, which will explain their functionalities and how to locate malfunctions. It will subsequently be repeated in Italian. Cost: €1,000.
26 – 27 February, there will be a course in English on the safe use of concrete pumps. Cost: €400.
Scheduled CIFA ACADEMY courses during the year also include:
- Functionality and locating malfunctions for the open circuit and closed circuit pumping unit, a course on the non-destructive control of structures
- Maintenance and troubleshooting when using the spritz system
- Advanced hydraulics
- Maintenance and repair of carbon fiber booms
- Repairs and structural controls
- In-depth analysis of machine directive EN 12001
For information about CIFA Academy courses and training, visit the company’s website.
Cifa is the designer and manufacturer of the award-winning Coguaro4 truck mixer for mining operations.The...
Cifa's Coguaro has received the Red Dot Award for world-class product design.One year after gaining...
CIFA has continued to widen its CARBOTECH range of truck-mounted pumps that feature new and...