WWL ALS has extensive experience in all aspects of supply chain solutions management, operating in the challenging business of inbound and outbound logistics.
WWL ALS supports manufacturers, suppliers and distributors with a total supply chain package.
The company’s approach is to work with all clients to meet their supply chain requirements. WWL ALS has extensive experience in all aspects of supply chain solutions management, operating in the challenging business of inbound and outbound logistics involving the provision of services such as:
Inbound material management
- Warehouse management and stock inventory management
- IT interface between original equipment manufacturer (OEM), supplier orders, production requirements and parts warehouse
- Physical parts order checks on receipt
- Back order reporting
- Pick and pack
- Repacking operations to OEM branded packaging for spare parts involving consolidating multiple orders into individual shipments reducing costs of warehousing operations
- Supplying production lines with sequenced in line supply on a JIT basis
Outbound product management
- Pre-shipment checking and data collection
- Expertise in documentation and consignment tracking
- Management of PDI and machine modification procedures
- Sub-assembly of components and parts
- Provision of storage locations and total stock base management and reporting
- Expertise in multi-modal domestic, intra-European and worldwide machines and parts transportation by road, deepsea, shortsea, air, barge and rail
- ‘Stock out’ delivery before 0800 Europe-wide
- Management of courier services and detailed management reports
- European and worldwide attachment and spare parts logistics
- Insurance claim and distributor claim management services
- IT management information, the WWL ALS European ‘Live – Data’ network, track and trace system
Liebherr, the German equipment manufacturer based in Switzerland partnered with Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) and...
WWL ALS will be exhibiting at the Break Bulk Europe exhibition, which is being held...
WWL ALS manages the handling and delivery of tunnel boring machines (TBMs), as well as...