The AKA-SCREEN is a wet classification technology used to produce fractions with sharp cut sizes in fine-grain screening.
Principle of Operation
The AKA-SCREEN consists of up to 5 individual screen decks, screen layers made of polyurethane, screen frame coated with polyurethane as well as a spraying system for optimum screening efficiency. The AKA-SCREEN series is using two unbalanced motors with up to 2 g acceleration. This generates a composite-vibration of linear motion of the whole screen frames and additionally mesh vibration. The vibrating parameters can be controlled through frequency conversion.
Design Features and Advantages
- High resistant polyurethane fine mesh size panels
- Screen boxes coated with polyurethane varnish
- Open screen area ranging from 30% to 40%
- Available mesh size from 75μm to 800μm
- Customized sizes available upon request
- Very accurate cut sizes, with high throughputs
- Fast exchange of screen panels (standard fixture)
- Low power consumption
- Low vibrations to sub structure
- Ores and minerals
- Commodity sands
- Specialty sands