AKA-SIZER type TAK can produce products with cut sizes up to 0.8mm/800μm.
Principle of Operation
An optimum distribution of the upstream water from the bottom via a self closing nozzle plate, results in a homogeneous classifying bed, which enables a precise separation. By varying the water flow, different cut sizes can be achieved. A special designed discharge regulation system controlled by the density of the fluidized bed, ensures a uniform cut size even in the case of fluctuations of the feed specification (grain size, concentration, capacity).
Design Features and Advantages
- Self closing nozzles
- Special designed discharge dart valves
- No dead zone above the discharge valves
- Adjustable and sensitive density sensor
- Central feeding for an effective distribution into the tank
- Glass, foundry and industrial sands