AKA-SPIDER are annular distributors, combining several hydrocyclones together in order to reach a requested process throughput.
Principle of Operation
The hydrocyclones are connected to an inflow chamber (feed chamber) which is fed with the necessary amount of slurry at a calculated pressure. Each hydrocyclone is charged with the same pressure. The hydrocyclone overflows will be collected in an overflow tank, and the underflows in a separate underflow chute.
Design Features and Advantages
- Homogeneous and equal pressure distribution of the suspension
- Reduced dead zone in the feed tank
- Equal flow distribution
- Our distributors are also available in longitudinal design
- Available with rubber liner
- Available with different shut off valves (butterfly, flat, bottom angle, …)
- Can be equipped with antiblocking filter AKA-STRAINER
- Customized design available