The AKW Equipment + Process Design team was recently on tour in France, to finalise...
The attrition process is used for cleaning materials contaminated with impurities or pollutants on the surface.
Principle of Operation
In a high performance attrition the process conditions can be selectively adjusted by means of on-line measurement of the solids concentration and in addition of diluting water. The efficient measuring and control unit guarantees that the attrition conditions are reliably controlled for the entire duration of the process and thus ensure an effective cleaning action.
Design Features and Advantages
- Tank with vertical agitator and V-belt drive
- 2-, 4- or 6-cell construction with cell volume of 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0 m³
- Robust, wear-resistant and low-maintenance construction in steel/stainless steel with wear protection for tank and agitator (rubber/polyurethane)
- Controlled, defined solids concentration
- Strong motors for reliable operation at high solid concentration
- Processing of ores, minerals and sands
- Wet mechanical purification of contaminated soil
- Conditioning upfront to flotation process
AKW Apparate + Verfahren GmbH is a medium-sized, privately owned company focussed on process engineering...
The team is proud to announce that we received our new QM-Certification, confirming that we...
AKW Equipment + Process Design has the pleasure to announce that Mr Thibaut Richard has...