- 24/7 data-driven predictive service for business continuity
- Vendor-neutral asset risk management via sensors and Cloud-based monitoring
- Expert service bureau with recommendations and proactive resolutions
Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, today announced the availability of EcoStruxure™ Asset Advisor for electrical distribution and critical data center assets as part of the company’s EcoStruxure IoT-enabled system architecture and platform.
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor brings a proactive approach to electrical distribution and critical data center assets, combining IoT and cloud-based technologies with Schneider Electric experts and services to provide predictive service for business continuity. EcoStruxure Asset Advisor services offer the ability to anticipate and address issues before they become critical incidents, mitigating safety risks, avoiding unplanned downtime, operational losses and expensive maintenance interventions.
Enhanced security and reduced downtime for greater peace of mind
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor evaluates live data and applies artificial intelligence and advanced analytics to identify potential threats. With this data, Asset Advisor gives customers the power of choice for critical decisions, to either take action themselves or to leverage the Schneider Electric Service Bureau to do so on their behalf.
“EcoStruxure Asset Advisor harnesses the emergence of IoT, along with breakthroughs in connectivity, sensor technology, and analytics to create an opportunity for critical facility managers and data center operators to move from reactive to proactive,” said Jose Lorenzo, EVP, Global Field Services, Schneider Electric.
“As a leading manufacturer of these systems and with over 7,000 field service experts globally, Schneider Electric is uniquely positioned to work with and for our customers to take action.”
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor’s key benefits include:
- Increased safety: Better security of assets and personnel with early equipment failure warnings.
- Greater operational performance: Reduced unscheduled downtime, increased asset life, and a consistent experience with an optimized maintenance plan.
- Financial efficiency: Reduced failure risk as well as optimized ownership and maintenance costs thanks to new asset insight.
- Industry leading expertise: The Schneider Electric Service Bureau provides expert monitoring of critical devices 24/7.
The EcoStruxure Architecture
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug and play, open, interoperable architecture and platform. EcoStruxure™ delivers enhanced value around safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity. EcoStruxure™ leverages advancements in IoT, mobility, sensing, Cloud, analytics and cybersecurity to deliver Innovation at every level, from Connected Products, Edge Control to Apps, Analytics & Services. EcoStruxure™ has been deployed in 480,000+ installations, with the support of 20,000+ system integrators, connecting over 1.5 million assets.
Today’s announcement marks the launch of the EcoStruxure Asset Advisor Service Bureau in France, joining bureaus already operating in the US, UK and India. Schneider Electric brings more than 7,000 professional and field service experts, as well as 5,500 trained partners across the globe to proactively service customer’s critical environments.