This free white paper from Verderflex gives an insight into what features companies who use...
Verderhus’ range of screw centrifugal pump units have been specially designed for the conveyance of a variety of thick slurries, viscous sludges and abrasive media, which makes them an ideal solution for a variety of water treatment and wastewater scenarios.
The product line has excellent utility in agricultural and related facilities such as abattoirs, where chicken necks and bone-laden animal waste is pumped and macerated food, or crops in the production of biogas.
Advantages of Verderhus screw channel pumps include:
- Clog-free operation and reliability for your process
- Highly efficient, low-energy consumption
- Solids pumping up to 30% of the flow volume
- Low-shear, gentle pumping action, results in less damage to the product
- Minimal wear, even with abrasive fluids, longest life time
Typical application areas for Verderhus screw channel pumps:
- Wastewater treatment
- Slaughter houses
- Chemical processing
- Paper pulp
- Industrial processing
- Pet food processing
- Food and beverage manufacturing
For more information, please contact the company via the enquiries form.
The Verderflex Dura is the first real advance in hose pump technology since the high-pressure...
The world's demand for laminated furniture, worktops and flooring continues to grow, with increasing demand...
IFAT is one of the world´s leading trade fairs for water, sewage, waste and raw...