At the end of January, one of WLP's dust suppression guns began operating being used...
Technical specifications of WLP 718 pole:
- Theorical throw distance: 80m – 90m
- Version: pole or trailer
- Rings of nozzles: N. 3
- Number of nozzles: 150 (n. 50 for ring)
- Range of rotation: 340°
- Elevation: -20° ÷ 45°
- Installed power: 18.5kW
- Pump (optional): 4kW – 7.5kW
- Power supply: 3P+T, 63A, 400V, 50Hz
- Pressure: min 5 bar, recommended 10 bar -15 bar, max 35 bar
- Protection rating: IP 55
- Noise level: <93 Lwa
- Nozzles: 150 Inox
- Crowns: 3
- Water filter: 200 micron, stainless steel
The data is indicative and not binding. WLP reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice.
WLP provides dust and odour control technology for mine sites.Spray and mist cannons can be...
WLP manufactures dust and odour suppression equipment that doesn't rely on water spraying, to ensure...