At the end of January, one of WLP's dust suppression guns began operating being used...
Technical specifications of WLP 500:
- Throw distance: ~40m – 50m
- Version: pole or trailer
- Rings of nozzles: N. 2
- Number of nozzles: 72 (n. 36 for ring)
- Type nozzles: standard stainless steel
- Nominal fan power: ~5.5kW
- Range of rotation: 340°
- Elevation: -20° ÷ 45°
- Hydraulic connection: 1 ½ gas M
- Electrical connection: 400V, 50Hz, 3P+N+G, 32A
- International protection rating: IP 55
- Noisiness: <93 Lwa
- Water filter / filtration grade: stainless steel – 250 micron
- Minimum pressure 6 bar – recommended 10 bar to 15 bar – maximum 35 bar
- Optional: radio – solenoid valve input – pump on board (power: ~2.2kW)
The data is indicative and not binding. WLP reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice.
WLP provides dust and odour control technology for mine sites.Spray and mist cannons can be...
WLP manufactures dust and odour suppression equipment that doesn't rely on water spraying, to ensure...