At the end of January, one of WLP's dust suppression guns began operating being used...
Technical specifications of Demolitor 50:
- Theoretical throw distance (without wind): 30m – 40m
- Rings of nozzles: N. 1
- Number of nozzles: N. 33
- Type nozzles: stainless steel
- Nominal fan power: ~5.5kW
- Manual angle of rotation: 340°
- Manual pitch angle adjustable from: -20° ÷ 45°
- Hydraulic connection: 1.5 gas M
- Electrical connection: 400V, 50Hz, 3P+T, 32A
- Protection rating: IP 55
- Noise level: <93 Lwa
- Water filter with extractable cartridge
- Weight: Total weight dry approx. 240kg
- Water pump: 2.2kW
- Minimum pressure 0.5 bar to maximum 35 bar
- Optional: Ergonomic radio command – main electrovalve – electro-mechanic system for rotation
The data is indicative and not binding. WLP reserves the right to make changes at any time and without notice.
WLP provides dust and odour control technology for mine sites.Spray and mist cannons can be...
WLP manufactures dust and odour suppression equipment that doesn't rely on water spraying, to ensure...