In the late 1970s, TowHaul’s founder, Frank Smith, developed his first heavy-duty, off-road lowboy trailer...
Our signature TowHaul Lowboy made us the original off-road specialists. We’ve thought through every condition encountered in the field and have updated our original model while maintaining the same streamlined design. The TowHaul Lowboy is a workhorse through and through, and ultimately, indispensable due to its unmatched mobility.
Multiple customization options are available, including a brake cooling system (for use with Caterpillar axles), winch, visibility packages, and walkway and railing packages.
- Low-profile ramps minimize breakover
- Optimized ground clearance for maximum mobility
- Axle incorporated into design to minimize overall width
- Single axle for efficient hauling and easy maintenance
- Durability. Designed specifically for a mining environment
- Stability. Wide loading platform with full width on the ground
- Innovative ground driven brake cooling system allows the lowboy to use a wet brake axle without the extensive maintenance requirements of a separate engine
- A single lowboy can haul most tracked equipment found on mine sites