In the late 1970s, TowHaul’s founder, Frank Smith, developed his first heavy-duty, off-road lowboy trailer...
The TowHaul Gooseneck is the key, allowing for streamlined towing and hauling.
This revolutionary alternative to a traditional, fixed-hitch method maximizes your investment. Designed for versatility, the Gooseneck pairs seamlessly with a diverse range of TowHaul equipment. For more than twenty years, it’s been proven that this staple adds flexibility and value, ensuring no part of your fleet ever sits idle.
- Simple, fast connection to TowHaul Lowboy
- Versatile. Can be used for many different mine hauling functions (Lowboy, Disabled Haul Truck Towing, etc)
- Converts to a tow truck at the touch of a button, towing ultra-class trucks and more
- Pairs with many different brands and sizes of rigid-frame haul trucks
- Designed and proven to last for years in the mining environment