For more than 110 years, Rogers Brothers Corporation has been designing and building superior quality...
This fixed gooseneck trailer was built for use in a copper mine in South America. The hydraulic-powered rear ramps, covered with 1/2in steel plate and traction bars, combine with hydraulic-powered support legs to offer improved traction for loading over the beavertail. The trailer was manufactured for use in a South American copper mine.
- Model Series: Custom Series
- Trailer Type: Fixed Gooseneck
- Trailer Use: Rear Loading, Fixed Gooseneck
- Tons: 121
- Capacity: 121-ton (109.8-tonnes)
- Deck Style: Platform
- Deck Length: 19′-8″ (6.0-meter)
- Deck Height LD: 0″ (0.0-meter)
- Deck Width: 13′-0″ (4.0-meter)
- Load Con Weight: 242,508lb (110,000kg)
- Load Con Length: 20′-0″ (6.1-meter)
- Axles: eight axles
- Suspension: 132,277lb capacity trunnion style suspensions
- Axle Type: 33,069lb capacity axles with grease-filled bearings
- Tires: 315/80R22 5(L) low-profile tubeless radial
- Wheels: 22.5 x 9.00 10-hole steel disc
- Brakes: 16.5in x 7in shoes (no ABS)
Rogers' custom-built gooseneck trailers are available in 88 to 130+ US tonne capacities (80 to...
Rogers Brothers Corporation will have a display booth at MINExpo, 26th - 28th September 2016,...