For more than 110 years, Rogers Brothers Corporation has been designing and building superior quality...
This detachable gooseneck trailer has a hauling capacity of 88 tons concentrated in 1/2 the deck length. The ‘Bucket Pocket’ in the deck and ‘Boom Trough’ between the rear frame beams gives the bucket and stick of an excavator a place to nestle between the wheels and into the deck to improve overhead clearance.
- Model Series: Custom Series
- Trailer Type: Detachable Gooseneck
- Trailer Use: Front Loading, Detachable Gooseneck
- Tons: 88
- Capacity: 88.0-ton (79.8-tonnes)
- Deck Style: Platform
- Deck Length: 26′-0″ (7.9-meter)
- Deck Height LD: 24″ (0.6-meter)
- Deck Width: 11′-0″ (3.4-meter)
- Load Con Weight: 176,370lb (80,000kg)
- Load Con Length: 13′-0″ (4.0-meter)
- Axles: 4 axles
- Suspension: 132,277lb capacity trunnion style suspensions
- Axle Type: 33,070lb capacity with grease-filled bearings
- Tires: 275/70R22.5(H) low-profile tubeless radial
- Wheels: 22.5 x 8.25 10-hole steel disc
- Brakes: 16 1/2″ x 7″ shoes (no ABS)
Rogers' custom-built gooseneck trailers are available in 88 to 130+ US tonne capacities (80 to...
Rogers Brothers Corporation will have a display booth at MINExpo, 26th - 28th September 2016,...