For more than 110 years, Rogers Brothers Corporation has been designing and building superior quality...
This high-performance 100-ton ROGERS trailer has a detachable ground-engaging ram foot gooseneck, a detachable rear frame, and a ‘flipped’ removable 4th axle.
The steel-covered front slope of the deck has grouser bars for traction.
Removable steel bridge ramps aid in loading equipment over the rear frame.
- Model Series: Custom Series
- Trailer Type: Detachable Rear
- Trailer Use: Modular
- Tons: 100
- Capacity: 100.0-ton (90.7-tonnes)
- Deck Style: Platform
- Deck Length: 30′-0″ (9.1-meter)
- Deck Height LD: 288″ (7.3-meter)
- Deck Width: 10′-0″ (3.0-meter)
- Load Con Weight: 200,000lb (90,71kg)
- Load Con Length: 18′-0″ (5.5-metre)
- Axles: 3+1 axles
- Suspension: 90,000lb capacity tri-axle severe-duty spring walking beam
- Axle Type: 30,000lb capacity with oil-bathed bearings
- Tires: 315/80R22.5(L) low-profile tubeless radial
- Wheels: 22.5 x 9.00 10-hole steel disc
- Brakes: 16 1/2″ x 7″ shoes, 4S/2M ABS and spring parking brakes
Rogers' custom-built gooseneck trailers are available in 88 to 130+ US tonne capacities (80 to...
Rogers Brothers Corporation will have a display booth at MINExpo, 26th - 28th September 2016,...