ShotTrack are exhibiting at IMARC2019 after winning the METS Pitch Battle prize of IMARC2018. The...
The new ShotTrack ViB is the next evolution of vibration monitoring technology. Its wide scope of operational use, high specifications and usability deliver a unique package capable of delivering high-quality data for any vibration specific requirements.
- Fully self-contained: No need for data acquisition units
- 25g to 6,000g accelerometer range: Far – Near field testing capabilities
- Up to 32,000s/s Bandwidth 6KHz: Capture key data
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 1km: Control units remotely
- GPS, with PPS timestamp: Accurate time synchronisation
- Purpose Built Software package: For easy setup, analysis and reports
- Rugged, IP 67, High shock resistance: Survival in the toughest conditions
- External power supply (optional): For permanent fixtures
- Solid state memory: High-vibration tolerant circuitry
- No cables or connectors (base model): Eliminates common weaknesses
- Standard Dyno-Bolt mounting: Easy deployment and retrieval
- Stand alone base plate: Alternate coupling options
- Remote data storage: Control data globally
ShotTrack are proud to release The ShotTrack ViB. The ShotTrack is a fully self-contained vibration...
ShotTrack have developed a series of new vibration monitors designed to address the needs of...
ShotTrack has introduced a new time-domain reflectometer (TDR) type VoD monitor. Featuring a sample rate...