ShotTrack are exhibiting at IMARC2019 after winning the METS Pitch Battle prize of IMARC2018. The...
ShotTrack are proud to release The ShotTrack ViB.
The ShotTrack is a fully self-contained vibration monitor designed for a broad range of testing.
With accelerometers ranging from 25g to 6,000g, selectable sample rate up to 32,000s/s, GPS Pulse per second embedded time stamp and up to 1000m remote wireless control and download, the ViB covers most of your vibration monitoring requirements.
ShotTrack have developed a series of new vibration monitors designed to address the needs of users who require a cost effective time synchronized vibration monitoring solution.
Position and timing is determined using a GPS receiver. Providing there is a GPS fix, the triggered events are time stamped to UTC time and date and a one second marker (accurate to +/-50ns RMS) is recorded along with the vibration information.
This embedded time signal is displayed on output graphs and reports. The last PPS Marker captured indicates the exact second recorded in the event data, so the precise timing can be measured.
- Small, portable package
- Fully self-contained
- 25g to 6,000g accelerometer range
- Up to 32,000s/s Bandwidth 6 KHz
- Bluetooth connectivity up to1km
- GPS, with PPS timestamp
- Software package
- Rugged, IP 67, High shock resistance
- External power supply
- Solid state memory
- Only charging cable
- Purpose-built software
- Standard Dyno-Bolt mounting
- 3 tab – additional base plate
- Quick and easy deployment
- No need for data acquisition units
- Far—Near field testing capabilities
- Capture key data
- Control units remotely
- Accurate time synchronization
- Analyse and export data into reports
- Survival in the toughest conditions
- For permanent fixtures
- High vibration tolerant circuitry
- Eliminates common weaknesses
- For easy setup, analysis and reports
- Easy deployment and retrieval
- Alternative coupling options
Request a quote/ make an enquiry today through our enquiry box on this page.
ShotTrack have developed a series of new vibration monitors designed to address the needs of...
The new ShotTrack ViB is the next evolution of vibration monitoring technology. Its wide scope...
ShotTrack has introduced a new time-domain reflectometer (TDR) type VoD monitor. Featuring a sample rate...