Mining and construction sites are often located in remote places with limited connectivity. Our clients, partners and company representatives often experienced difficulties reaching information such as wear parts / machine compatibility, quote requests, or direct access to MTG’s expert team for questions and advice.
With the goal of creating a mobile communication system to simplify the access to all this information, regardless of your location and internet availability, MTG produced the first iPad application of the sector of wear parts for earth moving machinery.
In 2012 MTG successfully published and tested a trial 1.0 version of the app, which has since then reached over 150 app downloads from 32 countries all over the world, and more than 8,000 file downloads.
MTG will now take the opportunity during BAUMA Munich 2013 to launch the new version 2.0 of the MTG app, which will provide:
- An interactive app that is fully and quickly accessible from any location
- The information is organised and segmented by user group
- Offering easy and direct access to our support team, sales team and local distributors
- A tool to facilitate sales
- A user friendly interface that provides an improved user experience
- A powerful gallery comprising a wide range of presentations, support docs, as well as images and videos of MTG’s products working on site
- An updated ‘what’s new’ section containing the latest file uploads, most popular user downloads and corporate news
- A unique setup wizard tool to help users configure their buckets with MTG’s teeth and adapters, in just a few clicks – including product codes, images and references
MTG is expecting this innovative application to be understood as an advance in the way our users share information. The MTG app has been specifically designed to transform what has traditionally been considered to be quite complex information, into a simple and user friendly experience.
With this iPad app MTG becomes the first company in the GET sector to connect its own network of Professional users through an iPad platform. Offering direct lines of communication, online and offline access to product information, as well as exclusive corporate content amongst other (favourites, my quote, etc…).
The MTG iPad application is due to be launched in April 2013 during the Bauma Munich exhibition.