CDE invites you to our natural sand and gravel processing plant open days in Highwood Quarry, Lt. Easton, Essex from Tuesday 17th to Thursday 19th September.
Registration is now open for #9 in our series of open days which will be held at SRC Aggregates, Essex. The site is operated by SRC Aggregates who have recently installed a new CDE natural sand and gravel processing plant which includes an AggMax, EvoWash and AquaCycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to see the latest and newest technology available on the market today for the wet processing of sand and gravel, demolition wastes etc. The concept has been built upon a mobile configuration with ease of setup and relocation. All the machines are of modular design so that customers have the ability to add and remove other CDE components such as screens, dual sand options etc. at a later date.
By participating at the open days you can learn how CDE can increase your profit per ton on new or existing applications.
- The three nearest airports are London Stansted (5 miles, 9 mins) , London Heathrow (67 miles, 1hr 8 mins) and London Luton (56miles, 58mins) – see directions below
- The site will be open from 9.30am-4pm
- Car parking will be available on site
- Please ensure you bring PPE with you on the day
- View a preview video of the Open Days here
- The site address is SRC Aggregates Highwood Quarry, Off A120 Roundabout, Little Canfield, Great Dunmow, Essex CM6 1SL