Iron Ore Processing
CDE Global's experience in the delivery of turnkey processing plants across four divisions ensures the company understands clients' requirements and delivers a processing system that is fit for purpose.
CDE Global’s experience in the delivery of turnkey processing plants across four divisions ensures the company understands clients’ requirements and delivers a processing system that is fit for purpose.
CDE Global’s building block structure allows for modifications to the plant set-up to be made quickly and easily, as and when required.
This enables changes to capacity, final product specification and feed grading to be accommodated and to achieve the following:
- Maximise yield
- Reduce alumina and silica levels
- Simple operation
- Consistency in final product specifications
- Minimum cost of ownership, maximising plant life through the specification of high-quality components:– Xtril cyclones– Modular polyurethane screen panels
Developed over many years, CDE Global selects only the best materials suited to the demanding environment and abrasive nature of iron ore, which includes the following:
- Increase in thickness and strength of polyurethane screen media to increase wear life but also to support the heavier ore
- Xtril lined cyclone, proven to increases life to typically one to three-years compared to two to three months for rubber on similar applications
- Replaceable Hardox liners in hopper bin
- Conveyor belts upgraded to a tougher more durable mining specification belt with additional top cover thickness
- Tungsten tip scraper blade for increased life on abrasive crushed ore, while providing superb clean ability
- All mining duty slurry sumps are rubber-lined and only use a mining pump
- Conveyor feed boots lined with polyurethane to maximise production time
- Feedboxes’ with replaceable 20mm polyurethane liners