Colibrys has announced today the release of the MS9001.D, a MEMS-based tilt sensor targeted at...
Colibrys is frequently exhibiting in the USA, in Japan and in Europe. This is a great opportunity for us to present you our products and to exchange very valuable information with you. Please do not hesitate to visit us worldwide on our booths.
- NDIA Gun & Missiles, 6-9 April, Kansas City, US – booth #41
- Sensor Expo Japan, 8-10 April, Tokyo, Japan – booth #S-18
- Aerospace Testing Design, 21-23 April, Munich, Germany – booth #E215
- OTC Offshore Technology Conference, 4-7 May, Houston, US – booth #8476
- PCIM Europe, May 12-14, Nuremberg, Germany – representation by BFi OPTiLAS
- Sensor + Test, May 26-28, Nuremberg, Germany – booth #12-428
- Intersolar, May 27-29, Munich, Germany – representation by BFi OPTiLAS
- Sensors expo, June 8-10, Rosemont, US – booth #1104
Colibrys signed an agency agreement with NAV Technology, based in Beijing, China, today for its...
Colibrys (Switzerland) has announced signing a distribution agreement with IMCA Elektronik for the distribution of...
Colibrys has signed Pewatron as distributor for its standard motion sensors in Switzerland and custom...