Xplore Technologies Corp (NASDAQ: XPLR), today launched globally the XSLATE B10, the industry’s most fully featured, fully rugged tablet computer to date.
With a set of eight ports, four sealed from behind, and an IP65 rating, the XSLATE B10 comes standard with the Intel® Core™ i5 CPU or upgradeable to i7 vPro CPU to provide top speeds to process data.
"The XSLATE B10 is the hardest worker yet. After spending a day on the job with the XSLATE B10, you’ll understand why this truly mobile, fully featured tablet PC sets a new standard in ruggedness and connectivity," said Mark Holleran, Xplore Technologies president and COO. "Built with unfailing protection in mind, it endures extreme work environments. At 10.1in, it’s compact, yet commanding in the field."
The XSLATE B10 is designed to meet and exceed the needs of customers across vertical industries, from sweltering oil rigs to frozen tarmacs. Customers now have access to a premiere, fully rugged, lightweight and intrinsically safe tablet with all the functionality and battery life necessary to stay active in the field, whether in oil and gas, mining, utilities, telecommunications, healthcare, manufacturing, and transportation.
Key features of the Xplore XSLATE B10 include:
- Eight built-in ports, four of them sealed from behind: Power, True Serial, (2) USB 3.0, microSD, microHDMI, microSIM, Audio, RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Exclusive built-in HDMI Input (optional)
- Fully rugged with MIL-STD-810G, IP65 rating (even with the port cover open) & C1D2 / ATEX certifications
- Advanced fingerprint reader for added security and convenience
- Intel Broadwell generation Core-Series processors i5 or i7 CPU
- Robust yet extremely compact and lightweight at only 1.09kg
- 10.1in WXGA Rugged IPS LCD Backlit Outdoor-Readable Display
- Projective capacitive ten-point Touch LED Backlight
- Ultra-fast 4G LTE broadband, 802.11ac Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® 4.0
- U-Blox GPS Module
- 8MP rear, 2MP front cameras
- Advanced 10-Finger Capacitive Touch input with Glove and Wet Modes
- Wacom pen digitizer and active pen
- xCapture Pro camera application
- Integrated barcode scanner (optional)
- Long battery life with 20h hot swappable second battery option
- Easily integrates with existing information and asset systems
- Integrated satellite GPS
The XSLATE B10 also has optional accessories including removable companion keyboard, office or vehicle docking stations, kickstand, a second hot swappable battery to extend system runtime to 20 hours and two-bay or six-bay simultaneous battery charging options.