Cytec Industries, a member of the Solvay Group will present and exhibit at the SME annual meeting in Phoenix, AZ, taking place 21 – 24 February.
Cytec Solvay Group will have experts leading discussions in chemical separation: SX-IX-EW, industrial minerals flotation, and flotation equipment sessions with the following technical presentations:
- Improving Flotation Recovery of Oxide Cu Minerals – T. Bhambhani and D.R. Nagaraj – Tuesday 23 Feb 9:25am
- Reduction of NaSH usage in Kennecott Molybdenum Plan using AERO® 7260HFP Depressant – J. Mortensen, G. Castillo and A. Lawrence;Mineral Processing, Cytec Solvay Group, West Jordan, UT and Mineral Processing, Kennecott Utah Copper Corp., Bignham Canyon, UT – Tuesday 23 Feb 10:25am
- A Critical Overview of Interactions of Dithiophosphinates with Base Metal Sulfides and Precious Metals – N. Tercero, R. Farinato and D.R. Nagaraj – Tuesday 23 Feb 11:05am
- Copper Solvent Extraction: Status, Operating Practices and Challenges in the African Copper Belt – O.Tinkler – Tuesday 23 Feb 2:05pm
- SX Impurity Transfer and Wash Stage Consideration – A. McCallum, T. Bednarski, C. and T. McCallum – Tuesday 23 Feb 4:25pm
"We always look forward to participating at SME" says Matthew Davis, regional sales director mineral processing. "It is a great forum for us to share our technologies through our various papers and presentations. Now part of the Solvay Group, we continue to support the mining industry and provide solutions to current challenges."
Come visit our booth #1603 and learn how Cytec Solvay Group continues to lead the way with innovative chemistries and formulation expertise that enhances the recovery of valuable metals, lowers processing costs and delivers sustainable solutions to mine operations.