Shell announced in October of 2018 its plans to develop more onshore natural gas fields...
McElroy’s largest machine in the TracStar lineup has everything the operator needs to fuse 16in OD to 48in OD (450mm to 1200) pipe efficiently and effectively.
The TracStar 1200 is a self-contained, remote-controlled vehicle that is equipped with an onboard generator. This is a huge benefit since it eliminates having to transport an external power source. It’s also incredibly easy to manoeuvre on almost any job site, with its self-propelled rubber crawler tracks that can handle rough terrain and grades up to 30%.
For ease of mobility, freedom of movement and getting the job done right, there’s nothing like the TracStar. Here’s what you get with a TracStar 1200:
- An onboard generator to power the heater and facer
- Easy removal of 3- or 4-jaw carriage for in-ditch/close-quarter use
- Engine available with advanced emission control technology
- DataLogger® compatibility
- Hydraulic outriggers for machine stability and levelling
- Dual hydraulic pipe lifts to aid in loading and unloading pipe
- Serrated jaws and inserts to keep pipe from slipping
- Hydraulic pivoting heater and facer
- Wireless remote driving control
- Dual-speed tracks
- Ergonomic operator platform
- Cowling designed for easy access to the engine for maintenance
- Remote engine stop/start capabilities
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint
Piping made from polyethylene is a cost-effective solution for a broad range of piping problems...
We have added a helpful new DataLogger and Vault FAQ section to our website. These...
Water is never a concern to most people until they turn the faucet on and...