We're excited that MINEXPO will mark the first time the general public will have the...
We have added a helpful new DataLogger and Vault FAQ section to our website. These how-to’s address some of the most common questions and explain the new features for both platforms.
Current topics include:
- Recording a Manual Fusion with the DataLogger
- Understanding Exception Reporting in The Vault
- Manually Add Joint Reports To The Vault
- Log Into Your Vault Account On The DataLogger 6
- Append Joint Report Notes in the Vault
- Exporting Records to USB
- Stop A Joint Recording in the DataLogger
- Setting Up Operators & Adding Machine Details on the DataLogger 6
- Backup and Manually Reinstall DataLogger 6 Software
- Clean Up Job Names in the Vault
We plan to add to or revise this list as new features and questions come up so keep checking our website for new information.
McElroy University’s online homepage has a new look! Individuals looking to enrol in training and...
Plastic pipe welding equipment owners and operators have spoken up regarding their needs in the...