The modern mining industry requires vast supplies of electricity to meet the demands of production...
Amphenol miniature cylindrical connectors offer twice the number of contacts in just half the size of a standard connector. These miniature connectors are available in several series, each with varying design characteristics and customer options to meet cost considerations and provide maximum design flexibility. This series features gold plated contacts in either solder or crimp. Available as the MS part number or commercial equivalents.
Features and benefits:
- ¼ turn mating
- Versatility for power and signal
- Triple fully mated indicators
- 500+ mating cycles
- Resilient neoprene insert
- Variety of shell styles
- Available with solder, crimp, PCB, coax, thermocouple, or hermetic
- Contacts may be plated with gold or silver
- Intermateable / interchangeable with Cannon’s KPT series
- Variety of finishes available
Amphenol produces interconnectors for mining and heavy industries.The company's range of high-qualtiy products include standard,...
Amphenol Industrial Operations manufactures interconnect systems for applications in adverse environments. Applications in the mining...
Amphenol Industrial Products Group proudly introduces a new line of heat shrink tubing for the...