Amphenol Industrial Operations introduces a new UL® listed power connector family. The new NEPTUNE® connector series is designed to perform in the most demanding environments.
NEPTUNE incorporates the company’s time tested Starline family contact technology. The NEPTUNE series is a major improvement over the existing power connectors used in the market today. NEPTUNE offers a significant weight, space and mounting footprint reduction over the competition.
UL listed amperage ratings include 30, 60, 100, 150 and 200 options, with three and four contact options available. NEPTUNE also offers a complete arrangement of back-shells that allows the user flexibility in their mounting choices. From straight plugs and panel mount receptacles, to inline receptacles and angle mounting options, NEPTUNE provides choices that were previously absent in the market.
Features and benefits
- 30 amp through to 200 amp / 600V inserts available
- Decreased weight and panel layout compared to the competition
- Double lead Acme threads for easy coupling
- Machined contacts designed for longer life / mating cycles
- Three key design to limit cross-mating
- Machined aluminum dust cap for environmental protection
- Plugs utilise mechanical clamp strain relief
- VFD rated inserts
- UL approved