Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ Nuvo-7250VTC Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ In-Vehicle Controller...
Neousys’ Technology’s New Nuvo-7100VTC is the latest Rugged In-Vehicle Controller featuring Purpose-Built Set and Effortless 6-Core Architecture and 64GB DDR4 Memory to offer a significant performance increase over previous generations for versatile In-Vehicle Applications.
Nuvo-7100VTC provides flexibility to support a range of Peripherals and Connections. It offers four or eight 802.3at PoE+ Ports to supply 25W Power to connected devices such as IP Cameras with M12 (X-Coded Connectors) and Connector Screw-Lock Mechanisms on a computer I/Os such as Gigabit Ethernet, USB3.0 and USB3.1 to guarantee extreme Rugged Connectivity in Shock/Vibration Environments.
Wireless Connectivity is essential for modern-day In-Vehicle Applications and you can simultaneously utilize two M.2 and three Mini-PCIe Sockets with corresponding Wireless Modules for 3G/ 4G, WIFI, GPS, and CAN Module for Communication.
On top of all that, Nuvo-7100VTC also features Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication, Isolated DIO for Sensor/Actuator Control, 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Ignition Power Control and is E-Mark and EN 50155 certified.
The Nuvo-7100VTC is the perfect solution with extraordinary reliability for various In-Vehicle Application needs.
- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 Socket-Type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ Ports via M12 or RJ45 Connectors
- On-Board Isolated CAN Bus for In-Vehicle Communication
- 4-CH Isolated DI and 4-CH Isolated DO
- 2x SATA Ports with One Hot-Swappable HDD Tray, Supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B Key and 3x Full-Size Mini-PCIe Sockets
- 8~35V Wide-Range DC Input with Built-In Ignition Power Control
- E-Mark and EN 50155 Certificate
Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys’ IGT-30 Series, TI Sitara™ AM3352 ARM-based Industrial...
Backplane Systems Technology is bringing out the new Winmate’s Chassis Mount 4K UHD Military Display....
The right controller solution is essential for effective monitoring on mine sites. Power over Ethernet-based...