The Winmate M900P – 8in Rugged Tablet is crafted for lightweight mobility. This compact, yet powerful rugged tablet has been designed for tough industrial operations and environments.
Winmate’s M900P is a compact 8-inch Rugged Tablet designed for mobile rugged use. It helps fulfil the needs of those that want maximum portability and ease of carrying with no compromises to their application use.
This Windows 10-Based Device comes equipped with an Intel® Pentium® N4200 Apollo Lake Processor and Genuine Intel Graphics for High Processing Performance, Low Power Consumption and Extended Battery Life. Its brilliant 1280 x 800 Display features a projected capacitive touch screen with optical bonding and allows for outdoor viewability.
Built for operations in harsh industrial environments, the device is MIL-STD-810G certified, and its lightweight (900 grams) yet rugged design features a wide operating temperature range (-20~ 60°C), IP65 rated water and dust proof enclosure, and 5 feet drop tolerance.
Communication options such as GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 and optional 4G LTE enable records to be updated in real time, ensuring the most up-to-date information is always available. With user configurable data capturing options such as built-in Barcode or RFID Readers, and an optional Smart Card Reader Module, the M900P rugged tablet is crafted to suit any user specific requirements in Field Service, Warehousing, or Transportation applications.
For a transportation and in-vehicle based solution, the M900P comes with a built-in DB15 interface connector that will enable the device to be connected to Winmate’s Vehicle Gateway, which is able to read vehicle data for more powerful information integration.
- Intel® Pentium® N4200 Apollo Lake processor
- 8” 1280 x 800 IPS LED Panel with Direct Optical Bonding
- Projected Capacitive (P-Cap) Multitouch
- Default D-sub for Vehicle Gateway Connection
- USB 3.0 Type A, USB 3.0 Type C Connectors
- 8MP Rear Camera with Autofocus and LED Light, 2MP Webcam
- IP65 Waterproof and Dustproof
- Optional Built-In 1D/2D Barcode Reader and HF RFID Reader for Data Collection
- Optional MSR & Contact EMV Card Reader