The current drought in South Africa has forced many companies to reduce production or accept...
- Case study: liquid discharge for treatment of mine water with a sodium based feed
- Freeze desalination: the next step – results from the first full-scale production unit treating mine water brine
- Study: zero liquid discharge for treatment of mine water with a calcium based feed
- Solutions for short-term and emergency water treatment needs (potable, effluent and demin water)
- Environmental impact assessment: design considerations
- Case study: lime plus – benefits of high-reactivity modified hydrated lime (reduction in opex, capex, sludge disposal, improved control and quality)
- Case study: membrane autopsy and cleaning in process – what this means for you
- Case study: petrochemical – a comparison between EDI and ion exchange
Visit the PROXA company website to secure a place or request further information.
PROXA is proud to announce the successful commissioning and performance testing of the modular mine...
PROXA has now recorded two million man hours worked without lost time injury (LTI) in...
PROXA was contracted by TRONOX to develop, design, construct and commission a filtration system to...