What’s New in Meridian 2016 Service Pack 1
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions
- Support for Revit 2017
- Support for Inventor 2017
- Several improvements to Revit integration to enhance the support for multi-user editing of Revit files
- Integration of AutoVue 21 to support viewing for later versions of the supported viewing formats.
- Several printing issues with AutoVue client/server were addressed.
- Revit IFC files generated by Publisher are now shown correctly.
- Revit render engine now supports Export Setup as export parameter
- References paths can now be specified for Teigha render engines
- Support for AutoCAD 2017 editions using the native render engine
- Support for Revit 2017 using the native render engine
- Support for Inventor 2017 using the native render engine
Access technical information or discover your upgrade options.
Continue reading this article on our website.