All our actuators and accessories are professionally fitted and tested to ensure the highest quality...
The Guyco Ball Valve offers a smooth open and close action It has long BSPT threads for better engagement and to allow or stop the flow of water.
The “full flow” Australian interchangeable handles to comply with international colour design ensures there is minimum head loss and the option coding for fluid: blue – general or lilac – greywater. of a male/female version eliminates the need for additional The removable handle can also render the valve inoperable fittings.
It is manufactured from materials that meet potable where security is needed. water standards that are also non-corrosive and UV stabilised, making them suitable for use in harsh sunlight.
- Full Flow – Minimum head loss to installation.
- Male / Female Variation – Reduces the amount of fittings used in an installation.
- Potable Water Standard Materials – Manufactured from materials that meet potable water standards.
- UV Stabilised – Will continue to perform, even in harsh sunlight conditions.
- Long BSP Threads – Better engagement with opposing threads.
- Corrosion Resistant – Constructed from non-corrosive materials.
The Series SFI Midwest Sight Flow Indicator is a Series of sight indicators, which display...
This datasheet provides technical specifications on the Excelon® Plus.
These are large 316 stainless steel vertical line shaft turbine pumps capable of delivering high...