With mines often running 24 hours a day, one of the biggest risk factors to...
Sierra Wireless have announced the launch of the EM7565 – this 4G/LTE-Advanced Pro Cat-12 embedded module is part of the EM Series and is ideal for mobile computing, networking, and industrial M2M applications.
Designed to offer global 4G coverage, unprecedented LTE speeds, bandwidth, and network performance on the M.2 form factor commonly used in networking equipment, this is the last 4G module you will need before migrating to 5G.
- Up to 600Mbps downlink speed and 150Mbps uplink speed
- Offers global 4G coverage on a single module
- Automatic fallback to 3G networks and integrated GNSS receiver (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo satellite systems supported)
- Network switching capability – EM7565 allows customers to change their network provider anytime, providing more flexibility in manufacturing
- Secure Boot to prevent unauthorised code on the target, and keep the connectivity secure
- Includes FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) for the lifetime of the module
- Industrial-Grade performance – built to stay connected in harsh environments and extreme temperatures