Backplane Systems Technology is proud to present Neousys Technology’s Nuvo-7000 Series of Next Generation Fanless Embedded PC, Powered by Intel’s Latest Generation of Processors.
The Nuvo-7000E/P is powered by Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ ‘i’ Processors with up to 8/ 6-Core Architecture that offer significant performance improvement over previous 6th and 7th-Gen Platforms.
This series includes Neousys’ Track-Proven Technologies for superior ruggedness and versatility, such as effective Fanless Design, Patented Expansion Cassette and Proprietary MezIO™ Interface. It also incorporates cutting-edge computer I/O such as USB 3.1 Gen2 with up to 10Gbps throughput and M.2 2280 M Key Socket for NVMe SSD or Intel® Optane™ Memory for ultimate system performance.
The plethora of On-Board I/O Ports (GbE, USB and COM) feature sophisticated Protection Circuits to endure stress from ESD and Power Surge. This makes Nuvo-7000 series by far the, most Rugged Embedded Computer ever created by Neousys.
Flexible and versatile for a variety of applications, Nuvo-7000 variants are available with different Cassette Expansion Options. With Neousys Nuvo-7000 series, you get a true rugged platform that can accommodate a Single PCIe Card (Nuvo-7000E), Dual PCIe Cards (Nuvo-7000DE) or a Single PCI Card (Nuvo-7000P) according your application needs.
- Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i 35W/ 65W LGA1151 CPU
- Patented Cassette for PCI/PCIe Add-On Card Accommodation
- MezIO™ Interface for Easy Function Expansion
- Rugged, Wide Temperature Range from -25°C to 70°C Fanless Operation
- Up to 6x GigE Ports, Supporting 9.5 KB Jumbo Frame
- 2 2280 M Key Socket (Gen3 x4) Supporting NVMe SSD or Intel® Optane™ Memory
- 4x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports and 4x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports
- VGA/ DVI/ DP Triple Independent Display, Supporting 4K2K Resolution