BEKA Schréder has proudly completed the first LED floodlight installation for a stadium in the...
The LEDbay luminaire range is suitable for various applications such as large open spaces, which require high-power high-bay lighting.
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Highly efficient and energy saving (replaces up to 600W HID light sources)
- Very flexible: Available for low-bay or high-bay applications
- Optimised heatsink design by means of vertical rib design for up to 463W of heat dissipation
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 463W in an ambient temperature (Tq) environment of at least 35˚C, without reducing the useful lifetime of up to 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 30% (L70)
- Long lifetime and low maintenance, no lamp replacement for more than 10 years
- Various optical solutions available
- Flicker-free lighting
- 10kV/10kA surge protection
- 5 year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
- Fully dimmable 0%-100% (DALI, 1-10V)
- Polycarbonate diffuser (IK 10)
- Steel wire suspension
- Emergency version
- Retail areas
- Service Stations
- Manufacturing plants
- Logistic Centers
Cape Town's Green Point Athletics Stadium has recently been retrofitted with a high-power LED floodlight...
Cape Town's Battery Park is a new urban park that forms the gateway to the...
The Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town is the largest hospital in the Western Cape and...