BEKA Schréder has proudly completed the first LED floodlight installation for a stadium in the...
The BEKA VAPOURLINE has been designed to be used in harsh industrial, corrosive or damp environments, making it the ideal luminaire for mining and public buildings.
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- LED alternative for fixtures equipped with fluorescent T5/T8 lamps
- Cuts energy costs by up to 50%
- Uniquely designed optical compartment to meet LED lifetime expectation
- Easy installation and maintenance free
- High colour rendering index: CRI 80
- High luminaire efficacy (up to 175 lm/W)
- Uniform luminance with low glare due to prismatic diffuser design
- Long service life: over 60,000 hours (L70B10)
- No ingress of dust and moisture into the LED and controller compartment – IP 65
- Vandal-resistant – IK 08
- Robust corrosion-resistant housing and diffuser
- Stainless steel latches
- Supplied with complete surface mounting kit
- 3 hours battery autonomy
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA – optional
- Suspension mounting – optional
- Industrial Halls
- Public buildings
- Corrosive environments
- Damp environments
- Zone 2 applications
- Zone 21/22 applications
- Car parks
- Sports areas
Cape Town's Green Point Athletics Stadium has recently been retrofitted with a high-power LED floodlight...
Cape Town's Battery Park is a new urban park that forms the gateway to the...
The Tygerberg Hospital in Cape Town is the largest hospital in the Western Cape and...