The launch of ENDETEC, Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies' (VWS) subsidiary and new global sensor...
Veolia and MWH are hosting a free one-day educational seminar on Wednesday, October 28 focused on the topics that matter most to the mining industry. Mining companies are cordially invited to meet with our water treatment experts to discuss in detail the wastewater issues you face on a regular basis.
Technical sessions will include discussions on how advanced wastewater treatment technologies can improve efficiency and help your business meet environmental and financial objectives in today’s limited water resource climate.
In today’s economy, mines are being forced to evaluate their operations for any means to control costs and improve performance of aging systems while keeping pace with new regulations.
Effective management of water and energy can:
- Lower the cost of production
- Optimize production yield
- Minimize risks associated with maintenance downtime
- Ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Extend the life of your systems
Technical topics will include:
- Advancements in sulfate removal
- High-rate clarification processes
- Metals removal, including ultra-low level mercury treatment
- Sustainable biological treatment for metal and nutrient removal
- New developments in selenium removal methods
- Pre-coat filters for gold and silver processing
- Electrocoagulation for treatment of industrial waters
Doubletree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport
5151 Wiley Post Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
The event will begin with registration at 8:00am with technical sessions from 8:30am to 3:30pm. A cocktail reception will be hosted after the seminar.
For more information or to register visit: https://www.regonline.com/waterformining.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies/John Meunier Commissions Its First Biostyr® Baf at the Ravensview Wastewater Treatment Plant in Kingston
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies/John Meunier is proud to announce the start-up of its first...
Equipment Contract for the Expansion of Industrias Peñoles’ Minera Penmont and La Cienega Awarded to Whittier Filtration
Whittier Filtration, a Veolia Water Solutions and Technologies company, has been chosen to supply the...
The Cochenour Wilanour property is located about 8km from the Red Lake Mine. In the...