Bodies, Bins or Trays… regardless of what they’re called in your neighborhood, PHIL has pioneered the majority of the technology involved in today’s truck bodies. At MINExpo 2012, you’ll have the opportunity to hear LeRoy Hagenbuch, P.E. speak about recent advances in Body technologies and what Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc. is doing about the the pesky problems of material carryback, loafing, the hazards of traditional body installations and floor life.
Several of the topics he will be discussing include:
- "Hard Rock" designed and built bodies
- Cohesive Material and how Body Designs can counter their effects
- Limiting External Debris through design
- Total body floor support systems
- Bodies with "Double" strength floor supports
- Safer alternatives to traditional body lifting systems
NOTE THE UPDATED TIME!
When: Wednesday, September 26 at 8:00 am
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Room N257 Upper Concourse
PS: While at MINExpo visit our Booth # 6210. We’ll be showcasing our new Lowboy Trailer & Vehicle Recovery Tool designs in addition to an announcement of our new STOCK Water Tank and Ultra-Class Ore Body program!
PSS: Have you ever seen a Lowboy operate without a Haul Truck? You will! Visit our booth for more information!