This brochure includes details about MOSS's face mapping tools, which are designed to minimise digitisation...
Northern Survey is to showcase its MOSS Solution at CIM Expo in Canada.
Canada’s premier mining trade show, the CIM EXPO will feature once again hundreds of companies showcasing the latest in mining equipment, tools, technology, services and products. You will not want to miss out on Canada’s leading mining marketplace.
The CIM 2018 Convention is a line-up of expertly-led workshops, three full days of technical presentations divided in 12 different and innovative themes ranging from finance and management in the mining industry to diversity and inclusion, great networking opportunities, a complete student / young leaders program, and a world-renowned trade show. This year’s convention will focus on ‘thinking differently’ about our challenges, best practices and innovative insights.
Northern Survey has partnered with Precision Mining Systems, Autodesk and Leica Geosystems to create the absolute best solution for underground mining – MOSS – Miner Operated Survey System. We’ve been assisting underground mining operations achieve safety and productivity gains by adapting and embracing this new technology.
MOSS interfaces to all existing Leica Robotic Total Stations, including the new Multi Scanning MS60 providing incredible measurement features.
- The MS60 provides Wi-Fi communication with exceptional Robotic Speeds and measurement captures
- Fast and efficient Laser Tracking for Jumbo Drill Steel Collar Location
- 3D Face Scanning supporting Geological Face Mapping
- 3D Face Photography with point cloud overlay supporting Face Mapping and structure identification
- CMS capability for Stope and Drift analysis. While the TS12 and or the TPS1200 series robotic Total Stations will work, the workflow benefits of the MS60 Multi Station provide additional Geological measurements and quality control for Ground Control installation
For your virtual MOSS demonstration, stop by Booth #946.