Exothermic ThermRods from Minco Pipe are ideal for precision cutting of nearly all ferrous and...
Minco Pipe, a worldwide supplier of burning bars and lance pipe, is also a producer of high quality ceramic coated pipe (CCP). Always seeking to be on the cutting edge of industry, MPI has recently developed a new and much improved coating for their CCP.
Minco Pipe CCP provides a much longer life in the high temperature furnace environment than delivered by competitors coated pipe. Using Minco Pipe CCP to inject oxygen in the electric arc furnace reduces costs and down time for smelter production.
Minco CCP was developed to increase lance life beyond conventional calorised or black pipe. Due to MPI’s innovative methods of refractory deposition for interior and exterior coatings, Minco CCP provides unequaled lance life at lower cost.
Various uses of Minco CCP
Applications in addition to cutting scrap, raising bath temperatures and decarburising include the following:
- Opening nozzles in tundishes and ladles
- Injecting carbon and other powders into the electric furnace and ladle
- Opening the iron notch of a blast furnace
- Removing slag adhering to the tapping notch of converters and various kinds of ladles
- Injecting argon into ladles
- Raising temperature when steel is treated with KR, DH, and RH methods
- Injecting argon and oxygen into the AOD
- Injecting flux for degassing in aluminum melting furnaces
Minco Pipe supplies the mining industry with items for ferrous and non-ferrous metal applications. The...
As a supplier to the worldwide metals and mining industries, Minco Pipe of Longview, Texas,...
Minco Pipe supplies products that solve the toughest industrial cutting problems.For more information, please download...