As the world population increases, so does the need for transport services, which in turn, leads to traffic congestion and intensifies the need for effective traffic management systems. However, a traffic management system is only as effective as the network infrastructure it rides on.
Migrating to a truly mobile advanced traffic system requires that your network deliver the uninterrupted connectivity, high-capacity, dynamic speed, and robust mobility needed to support advanced traffic applications such as:
- Traffic control and optimisation
- Vehicle classification and data collection
- Traffic speed and density monitoring
- Digital signage
- Incident detection
- Parking management and billing
- Travel and weather information, and more
Visit us at the ITS World Congress Booth E2 in Bordeaux, France, between 5 and 9 October 2015.