Designed to provide a safer, drier working environment, the Drill Water Capture System collects and separates spent drill water from the fines. Captured water is delivered directly to the pump while the fine pieces of coal and rock are discharged to the ground.
Registered Design. Patent Pending.
Features and benefits
- Unit weight < 10 kg
- No moving parts; Simple robust design
- Keeps operators and work area drier and safer
- Up to 95% of water captured
- Low maintenance – no special tools required – only two main replacement parts
- Reliable alternative to mist or dry drilling
- Able to handle hard/soft/muddy strata conditions
- Pumpable water contains fines to less than 0.5 to 1.5mm depending on screen size
- Drilling fines discharged on ground
- Designed for vertical drilling
- Unique design fits right or left-hand drill rigs
- Non-reflective frosted matt finish – reduces deflecting glare from operators’ light
- 6 different models to suit: Air Tracks – Drill Rigs – QDS Bolters – Hand Bolters