Custom Mining Product’s QDS Duckbill Ejector is designed as a safe and efficient means of carrying, ejecting and retrieving palletised products and bulky loads in an underground mine. It is designed to carry a load of 6,000kg and includes using hydraulically operated pusher plates to eject and retrieve a load in a controlled manner.
The CMP Point of Difference
The inventive concept resides in the duckbill pod having an ejector mechanism — a perpendicular pusher plate — as well as a lifting plate secured to the tray for attaching the duckbill pod to a loader. The drive arrangement can be selectively actuated to drive the pusher plate along the tray, thereby to eject goods or materials from the duckbill pod or draw such goods into the pod. Patent Pending.
- Multipurpose equipment available in 4 pallet or narrow 2 pallet option
- Operator friendly
- Minimises wastage
- Reduces manual handling
- Unique eject and retract functions – able to push off or retrieve loads
- Allows pallets to be ejected one at a time
- Tapered leading edge to assist in retrieving loads
- Fully enclosed hydraulic system – rated to carry 6,000kg
- Variable function dual pusher plates can be operated together or individually
- QDS, but could have RAZ system fitted