D’Angelo International Quality Used Equipment for the Mineral Processing Industry
D’Angelo International specialises in quality used mining and mineral processing equipment for the mining industry. We have over 20 years’ experience with mining, crushing, grinding and processing. Past projects include:
- Electric underground locomotives
- Mine hoists and winders: double drum, single drum, Blair and Koepe
- Gyratory, cone and jaw crushing plants
- Pelletisers / agglomerators
- Ball mills, rod mills and SAG mills
- Mineral flotation lines
- SWEX electro-winning plants
We regularly feature currently available equipment at our website.
Mining: mine hoists, hoist motors and controls, battery and trolley locomotives
D’Angelo International delivers large equipment to meet mine project requirements internationally. We re-engineer, recondition and refurbish battery and trolley locomotives, mine hoists and other mining equipment. We specialise in tailoring used mine hoists to new applications.
We can refit large double drum, smaller single drum, Blair or Koepe hoists with modern thyristor drives, braking systems, instrumentation and controls. We can also provide DC hoist motors from 500hp to 4,000hp, and variable-speed DC hoist motor drives to meet your requirements. We supply used mine hoists, large and small, including:
- Canadian Ingersol Rand (CIR)
- Coeur D’Alene
- Vulcan Denver
Crushing: gyratory, jaw and cone crushers, apron feeders, screens and stackers
D’Angelo International provides crushing equipment for mine start-ups and expansions. We can upgrade or replace crushing circuits or individual machines with pre-owned equipment provided as-is, rebuilt or refitted with newer, more advanced technologies.
Apron feeders can be reconditioned at a fraction of the time and cost of new orders. Older crushers can be renewed to provide many years of reliable, efficient service. We supply used or refurbished feeders and crushers from manufacturers such as:
- Allis Chalmers
- Nordberg / Symons
- Fuller Traylor
- Kue Ken
Grinding: ball, rod, SAG and attrition mills and accessories
D’Angelo International is experienced with removal and shipping and provides grinding mills worldwide. We deliver mills on time, within budget and without delivery delays.
D’Angelo provides liner systems, liner handlers, drives and mill lubrication systems. We also provide new gears and pinions, and repair or renew damaged gears. We specialise in refitting, delivering and commissioning used grinding mills, including:
- Kennedy Van Saun (KVS)
- Allis Chalmers
- Dominion and,
- Drives such as Westinghouse, General Electric and Allis Chalmers synchronous motors
Processing: flotation, thickeners, agglomerators, filtration and energy systems
D’Angelo International provides equipment for mineral processing with substantially less delay than new orders require. We specialise is reconditioned flotation circuits, thickener mechanisms, piping, pumps and filtration systems. We can supply large quantities of used steel pipe for water supply at considerable cost and time savings over new pipe.
We provide used Wemco, Denver and Outokumpu flotation cells, between 50ft³ – 3,000ft³, as-is or reconditioned with aftermarket rubber or urethane components. We provide used Dorr Oliver, Wemco and Westec thickeners or OEM bolt-in replacement drives for almost any system. We can supply complete processing plants, including:
- Complete used flotation plants from 500t to 60,000t per day
- Copper concentrator, solvent extraction and electrowinning plants
- Gold heap leach, carbon adsorption ADR and carbon in pulp facilities
- Merrill Crowe gold / silver recovery plants
- Complete crushing and grinding circuits
- Power generating systems, including steam and wind turbines, diesel, LNG or duel fuel generators such as Enterprise, Peelstick, Rusten and Fairbanks Morse