SAFEmap International announces two upcoming Transformational Safety Leadership courses: a Spanish speaking course will be held in Santiago, Chile, from 8 – 10 August, and an English speaking course will be held in Los Angeles, California, from 26 – 28 October 2011.
Safety leadership presents unique challenges for managers and professionals, such as:
- Can we change people’s behavior and culture?
- Are our safety visions really inspiring people?
- Can we overcome employees’ resistance to change?
- Is a ‘happy worker a safe worker’?
- Can safety be managed/measured with KPI’s?
- What’s the difference between managing and leading?
Attending this course will let you:
- Gain understanding on ‘transformational safety leadership’
- Learn to integrate culture, systems and operations
- Understand what risk culture is and how to change it
- Learn from experienced international facilitators
- Obtain the skills to truly empower people around you
The course also:
- Provides a 360-degree safety leadership profile
- Provides a personal leadership style profile and analysis
- Shows how to challenge and lead change
- Provides skills to truly unleash people
- Improves personal and organizational performance
Who should attend? This course has been specifically designed for:
- Senior executives
- General managers
- Senior managers
- Middle managers
- Senior supervisors
- HSE professionals
From mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, processing, energy, forestry—any industry where safety is vital for the business.
If you would like more information or you are interested in registering for either course, please click on the brochure links in our Company Details or email us.