The Answer Company has been providing Sage solutions to the mining industry since 1995. A unique brand of technical expertise, professionalism, and simple business know-how has seen the business grow to become one of the largest nationwide Sage software partners in Canada. We connect companies to the full range of accounting, ERP, CRM, HR, payroll and asset management software that is available to fit their objectives.
Through our fitted solution approach, we specialize in helping enterprises answer the tough questions they encounter in order to reach their full potential. Our experienced consultants go through a detailed discovery process to understand your current and future challenges, culture, and processes before recommending solutions. We work closely together with you throughout all implementation, training and support.
Sage ERP systems for the mining industry
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) system must be robust and flexible enough to meet the unique changing needs that face companies involved in mining exploration or production. Sage has over 20 years’ experience in providing ‘best in class’ business software for the mining, engineering and construction industries.
Mine shaft analysis, accountancy and production and exploration data capture software
Helping organizations to reduce costs and operate at peak performance, Sage software allows you to:
- Analyze and manage costs at the shaft, process, sub-process, and equipment levels
- Better manage and service capital equipment
- Capture production and exploration data with configurable time periods and units of measure, to produce cost per ounce and cost p/m reporting
- Manage all of your financial and accounting requirements
Mining cycle monitoring software
Sage ERP X3 allows organizations in the mining industry to meet challenges by giving them control, speed and flexibility. It’s a full-service enterprise management software system for mid sized to large businesses.
Aimed at meeting the most elaborate business processes, Sage X3 remains cost-effective, quick to implement, and simple to use. The X3 also includes a wide range of modules to handle the entire mining cycle, from development to exploration, to production, and sales. It is a highly configurable solution, driven by workflow rules and authorizations, to ensure accurate data capture and complete control over budgets.
Financial, procurement and production data management software for the mining industry
Sage Accpac Extended Enterprise Suite, which includes Sage ERP Accpac and SageCRM, bridges the gap between financial and production information in the mining industry, with a configurable set of workflow and business intelligence tools that provide valuable information anytime, anywhere.
The suite features:
- Dimensional general ledger storing of up to 99 years of history online
- Transactional analyses to provide costing at multiple levels
- Workflow management of procurement and internal resources that are dynamically linked to cost centers, allowing you to easily analyze and authorize expense codes with complete control
- Integrated fixed asset management with IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Dashboard with comprehensive business intelligence combining financial and production data