Environmental data is normally reported from laboratories in units per volume or units per mass...
ESdat is proud to present the results of our Inaugural ESdat Users Opinion Survey. The top line result was that 98.8% of respondents to the survey said they would recommend ESdat to a colleague. The main reason was time-savings over previous environmental database management techniques. It was found that all respondents save at least 20% of their time analysing data with ESdat. Over 50% of respondents save more than 40%.
Esdat has been voted easy-to-use. This is what some people said in the survey:
- “Its simple, efficient and easy to learn,” Hamish Campbell, ERM
- “Ease of use, generic / flexible, standard platforms (Access / SQL Server), support,” Luke Cameron, Golder Associate’s
- “Quick and easy tables and dataset overview, great QA help,” Yvonne Binai, GHD
- “Ability to pick up guideline exceedences automatically,” Belle Casement, Senversa
- “Good for large volumes of laboratory results,” Tom Madill, Tonkin & Taylor
- “Time savings, especially for long-running sites (historical data). Reduction of errors (no transcription),” Amy Smith, Parsons Brinckerhoff
Respondents also sighted a broad section of features as important, including:
- “I like that I don’t have to go through the data to find guidelines exceedances,” Ryan Baxter, EBA Engineering
- “Laboratory reporting formats / QA / QC / time saving,” Cameron Kay, Golder Associates
- “Generate chem-data and bore-logs within minutes. Provides a database of all lab reports for each job,” James Coley, FMG Engineering
- “Accuracy of data,” Tho Tran, OTEK
ESdat from EarthScience Information Systems is regarded as the Asia Pacific’s leading environmental database management software. It is for use by environmental consultants and site managers, particularly those concerned with contaminated / industrial sites, mines, groundwater investigations, landfill and regulatory compliance.
With built-in reporting for environmental standards exceedances, chemistry tables, mapping, trend analysis and time-series graphs as well as quality assurance.
ESdat allows efficient importing from a range of systems or data sources into a central environmental database, and provides data comparison and analysis, comprehensive reporting as well as integration with other software. The system also performs QA analysis and has automatic data validation checks.
The flexibility of ESdat means that it can be customised to meet the unique needs of individual users, either by end users or by our staff.
For more information please visit the company’s website.
ESdat offers environmental standards in Excel format for both users and non-users of the software....
ESdat has pre-loaded environmental standards so once environmental mining data is entered into the software...
The water data transfer format (WDTF) is an XML data transfer format designed to support...